Mr. bill is our newest member. We have spoken on the phone several times as his wife and Fang ling are friends from the same city in china.

Bill is a good guy and will be a nice addition to CFL---If he ever slows down from working so much!!!

Welcome Bill, glad to see you found the place.

Trigg

Now how do we know this isn't just another name for Trigg to try and increase the Sheep lead? Bill before you vote read the threads on Goats and Sheep very thoroughly. I am sure you will not be swayed by Trigg and Carl's uh fondness for those soft sheepish creatures.

Welcome to CFL the convelescent home for recoveries of the run in with GUZ.

Nice to have you with us. (assuming you aren't Trigg using another name to tilt the polls) <_< Bill spell something so we can be sure :unsure:

Mr. bill is our newest member. We have spoken on the phone several times as his wife and Fang ling are friends from the same city in china.

Bill is a good guy and will be a nice addition to CFL---If he ever slows down from working so much!!!

Welcome Bill, glad to see you found the place.

Trigg

133340[/snapback]

OMG, another woman from Zhanjiang. It's a conspiracy I say. Soon, all the "J"s will disappear from the English language, to be replaced by "Z"s. Hey bud, can you spare a dime for a cup of Zo, or is that Zhou. :P

Well Bill. you've come to the right place to learn how to spell the right way. It may be a long process to learn Trigghua, but that's okay, so is the visa process. :(

Now how do we know this isn't just another name for Trigg to try and increase the Sheep lead? Bill before you vote read the threads on Goats and Sheep very thoroughly. I am sure you will not be swayed by Trigg and Carl's uh fondness for those soft sheepish creatures.

Welcome to CFL the convelescent home for recoveries of the run in with GUZ.

Nice to have you with us. (assuming you aren't Trigg using another name to tilt the polls)  :P Bill spell something so we can be sure :(

133358[/snapback]

Been here for a few months and I STILL don't know what to vote for. :lol: :(

"A goood guy from TX" ---Trigg, can you spell "redundant"? :P

OMG, another woman from Zhanjiang.  It's a conspiracy I say.  Soon, all the "J"s will disappear from the English language, to be replaced by "Z"s.  Hey bud, can you spare a dime for a cup of Zo, or is that Zhou. B)

Well Bill. you've come to the right place to learn how to spell the right way.  It may be a long process to learn Trigghua, but that's okay, so is the visa process. :(

133385[/snapback]

Those pesky 'J's' and 'Z's"...Every time I say "Zhangjiajie" Luli giggles... :D