Back to China part 3

Visa- check

Tickets- Check

Cash - Check

New mound of paperwork-check

Heavy Duty soap to remove cheeto dye- check

Little less than a month now before my size 13's touch down in china again. Just posting my travel Itinerary. If anyone is on the same flight plz let me know.

Mon, Jul 25-Wed, Jul 27: CHINA SOUTHERN AIRLINES, CZ 0328

Departure Terminal: TERMINAL 5

To: GUANGZHOU, CHINA (CAN) Arrives: 6:20am

Class: Economy Seat: Check-In Required

Meal: Smoking: No

Aircraft: BOEING 777 JET

Flight Time: 15 hours and 21 minutes

We will be staying at the Guangzhou Bai Gong Hotel. Wife says its nice and has a computer in the room so i dont need to lug my laptop along. Anyone stay there before?

We will be there from the 27th of july untill the 7th of august. Drop me a line if your around then.

I will make sure to post any new information on my case as well as a review of the flight, the hotel, and american hour at the consulate.

Regards,

Jim

Visa- check

Tickets- Check

Cash - Check

New mound of paperwork-check

Heavy Duty soap to remove cheeto dye- check

Little less than a month now before my size 13's touch down in china again. Just posting my travel Itinerary. If anyone is on the same flight plz let me know.

Mon, Jul 25-Wed, Jul 27:  CHINA SOUTHERN AIRLINES, CZ  0328    

Departure Terminal:  TERMINAL 5      

To:  GUANGZHOU, CHINA (CAN)  Arrives:  6:20am  

Class:  Economy  Seat:  Check-In Required  

Meal:     Smoking:  No

Aircraft:  BOEING 777 JET    

Flight Time:  15  hours and  21  minutes

We will be staying at the Guangzhou Bai Gong Hotel. Wife says its nice and has a computer in the room so i dont need to lug my laptop along. Anyone stay there before?

We will be there from the 27th of july untill the 7th of august. Drop me a line if your around then.

I will make sure to post any new information on my case as well as a review of the flight, the hotel, and american hour at the consulate.

Regards,

Jim

Jim,

The cash is a good idea, I dont think they take checks and in most of China they don't accept Visa or MasterCard. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm still hoping for a last minute mailing of P4 that would put me in there during the same timeframe, figure my luck has got to be good in GZ atleast once. :huh: