If some one gets a blue slip,

I saw and read a blue slip denial yesterday. The blue slip itself is two-sided with multiple choice check boxes for the reason of denial.

Standard governmentese boils down to "you did meet section blah blah blah" then, an ink stamp in bright red English & Chinese: "SEE ATTACHED"

Attached were two pink papers, identical, and also double sided with multiple choice check boxes of overcome instructions and multiple choice check boxes of specific instructions.

For example: as I remember it- provide a copy of the sponsor's passport, every page, including blank pages with every page notorized.

again, as I remember it: Provide a VHS video tape of the (check) beneficiary speaking ( check) English (check) for 5 minutes without pause and without editing.

The 2nd sheet: Provide a VHS video tape of the (check) of the sponsor speaking (check) Chinese (check) for 5 minutes without pause and without editing.

And, on the next line- (check) to show the sponsor speaking some Chinese.

Maybe I can obtain copies of these.

These forms were difficult for me to decipher and I am a former nuclear submarine reactor operator now apparently got crs.