Unless you need to include them to meet the minimum guidelines you might consider leaving this alone as it can only increase the amount of paperwork and possibly add a request for information to validate the value.

Agree. Well said.

Don't confuse them with the facts, meet the minimums and move on.

Unless you need to include them to meet the minimum guidelines you might consider leaving this alone as it can only increase the amount of paperwork and possibly add a request for information to validate the value.

Agree. Well said.

Don't confuse them with the facts, meet the minimums and move on.

I would also agree with prevous posts, unless you have very expensive RV, boat etc that would effect the a yes /no decison - forget about it

glad to see all the minimalist come out ...   I agree with just using income unless the assets are very significant and will help tip the favor in a questionable income situation...   but if income is questionable, how can one have signifcant assets?  :greenblob:    Maybe time to sell some assets...   :greenblob:

got no more ass to give, let alone sell (ewee...). it's been minimized already.http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons6/24.gif