NVC says namecheck complete,eligible for interview

does this mean the namecheck is over with and now waiting on p4?

when should i do the I-134 form? according to my SO she said the p3 told her to gather documents including the I-134 so if i wait 2 months and then send to her my 134 form which will be around july 1st when i send it and have it dated will GZ except it dated 1 to 2 months prior to interview?

our p3 was april 28th,namecheck completed on may 25th.

mike

Means you in the "interview queue" ... that's great new!

Yes.. now waiting on P4.

I'm waiting very close to the P4 to do all my documents and for Zixuan to gather her translation documents.

You might want to update your signature to be consistent with the new projections.. looks like your late sept interview for now.

I would recommend that you do the I-134 so it is about 60 days from interview...

GOOD LUCK !

copy of email from GZ

"Please be advised that the case is queuing up to be scheduled. Due to

heavy

workload volume, it seems that the interview will be in approximately a

few

months, we will notify the applicant after the appointment date is set."

mike

copy of email from GZ

"Please be advised that the case is queuing up to be scheduled. Due to

heavy

workload volume, it seems that the interview will be in approximately a

few

months, we will notify the applicant after the appointment date is set."

mike

you can call DOS leading up to the predicted date .. DOS 1-202-663-1225

does a dated 134 form get outdated for GZ?

what i mean will they except a 134 form dated 2 months before an interview?

seems GZ's own p3 tells the SO to start to prepare the 134

mike

The GUZ instructions are too old.. please do not go by that instruction.

Even some webpages will tell you to prepare the I-134 after the NOA2 !!! For some countries this might be ok, but not for GUZ...

Your best bet is to call DOS a little before the projection and get the interview date before the P4 is mailed out... thereby gaining some extra time. At that time do the I-134...

GUZ can do what they want.. if they want a newer version, they can ask for it. There's about 50% chance they even ask for it.. but the odds say to give them one the way they want it...

Not much from DOS today. It's been almost a month since my SO's CR-1 case was sent to GUZ, and the gist of the reply was to expect 3 to 9 months for processing.

The fellow would not elaborate on anything, and kept repeating the "expect 3 to 9 months" phrase between a blow by blow account on how the electronic case has been forwarded but GUZ will have to wait for the hard copy, and package can be held at China Customs for several months, and how the name check is done. I told him that it's easy to name check my SO because her name is in two websites. I still got the "expect 3 to 9 months" reply. He wouldn't even guess when P4 will be sent, let alone the expected interview date.

Weird, real weirdo answers - as in clueless! But I think it's intentional. I think there is a concerted effort to reduce the immigrants this year. Economy is not as flowery as the government stats. See http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....cb6f00bb1735047

I was tempted to say there is no smoke and mirror wmd here, just wanting to get an SO who loves freedom and in pursuit of wealth creation and spend money here in US so it will be good for US economy.

Not much from DOS today. It's been almost a month since my SO's CR-1 case was sent to GUZ, and the gist of the reply was to expect 3 to 9 months for processing.

The fellow would not elaborate on anything, and kept repeating the "expect 3 to 9 months" phrase between a blow by blow account on how the electronic case has been forwarded but GUZ will have to wait for the hard copy, and package can be held at China Customs for several months, and how the name check is done. I told him that it's easy to name check my SO because her name is in two websites. I still got the "expect 3 to 9 months" reply. He wouldn't even guess when P4 will be sent, let alone the expected interview date.

Weird, real weirdo answers - as in clueless! But I think it's intentional. I think there is a concerted effort to reduce the immigrants this year. Economy is not as flowery as the government stats. See http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....cb6f00bb1735047

I was tempted to say there is no smoke and mirror wmd here, just wanting to get an SO who loves freedom and in pursuit of wealth creation and spend money here in US so it will be good for US economy.

you cannot expect much answer within a month of sending to GUZ...

the answer from DOS is typical and expected.. You got to wait...

you cannot expect much answer within a month of sending to GUZ...

the answer from DOS is typical and expected.. You got to wait...

Only way to get a straight answer out of china is to call DC at the 202 # you gave.

Seems that the P3 to GZ dates are all over the place too. I think it's due to the source of information.