A big surprise.....

Hi All,

I was very surprised and happy to discover today that my I-129F was approved on Monday!!! The attorney had told me when we filed it in March that it would probably be September or October before this was approved. Does anybody have any information about this: Is this a "fast" approval or does it seem to follow the normal time of other applicants?

And does anybody know what is the normal length of time until the completion of the next stage? And I hate to sound stupid but I don't really even know what the next stage of the process is? :( Any information on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott (m-coon)

Hey Scott,

If your a K-3 through MSC that is like the speed of light. Next step is the National Visa Center in Portsmouth NH, hopefully for a short stay doing a security check then off to Guangzhou with it. Give them about a week and you can call the NVC 603-334-0700 push the right buttons until you get a human, they will ask for your wife's name, birthdate and the MSC(from NOA1) number and they will give you a GUZ number. Don't go into the automated system K-3's are not there long enough to be entered.

Usually K-3's are at the NVC for 2 to 6 weeks unless you get caught up in " Name Check Hell"

Congratulations!!!! Thats a big step. :D