GUZ number received whats next?

I cannot believe how fast this is going but I just recieved the letter from the NVC that they will be forwarding my application to GUZ. Will I be able to track this GUZ# anywhere? Also how soon before my SO will recieve her packet with instructions? I am thinking I could have her here by christmas....amazing I think. but I will hold my breath!!!!

From here it goes to a DHL warehouse in GZ where it will sit for about 5 weeks until it is picked up for the consulate. Then they will enter it into the system and send out P-3. Your wait time from now to interview could be anywhere from 5 - 8 months depending on the backlog and name checks. Kick back pop open a cold one and settle in for the long wait. In the mean time there is always cheetos.

After you've done your DHL thing, there really is no way to track the movement of your files, but I used two approaches nonetheless. After I determined that DHL had actually delivered the last of the packages to the consulate, I'd nudge GZ with e-mails, informing them that the package had been delivered on such and such a date and asking it they had entered it into the system. I also called DOS stateside periodically and asked the same question. After GZ informed me that they had the files in the system, I thanked them and then started asking them about the P3 - same with DOS. This continued until Jingwen got her P4.

Wll let's see! Oh yeah - I think its www.dhl.com! Click on track by reference, enter I-730 for the reference ID, and try to figure out which is yours.

The transit time from NVC to GUZ has been anywhere from 1 to 5 weeks lately (mostly in customs)

Wll let's see!  Oh yeah - I think its www.dhl.com! Click on track by reference, enter I-730 for the reference ID, and try to figure out which is yours.

The transit time from NVC to GUZ has been anywhere from 1 to 5 weeks lately (mostly in customs)

you can not tell anything by putting in track by reference?????

You guesstimate if your package has been set by asking NVC what day it was sent. There is nothing iron clad though. The best you can do is find out a package , not neccesarily yours was sent to GZ. I didn't bother with it since there is no way to find out for sure you file is in that particular batch.

The thing to do is to relax sit back in your seat and enjoy the Official Waiting Room of GUZ. Read some of the material, join the great debates, vote goat and study the way of the Blue Thingie. As you post you can accumulate the blue thingies that will appear under your avatar. When you have ten of them GUZ may exchange your sweatheart for the blue thingies. I chose to duel GUZ for my sweathearts admittance to the U.S. and keep my blue thingies. You can see them displayed to the left. Yes at midnight PDST yesterday I beat them at their game.

So since you can't make DHL, Customs or GUZ move faster join us. Welcome to CFL :unsure: