cheapest and safest way to mail docu to china

If you are near a Chinese community they should have a Chinese Express service. They are much quicker and cheaper than the other services. In Los Angeles I use Guaranteed China Express located in Monterey Park on Garvey Blvd. They also will fill out the recipient information in Chinese for you.

Depending on the delivery location will help determin the best service to use. In the North the most reliable seems to be USPS Global Express, but if going to Beijing or GZ you can use just about any of them. You should check the different carriers to see if they offer service directly to your location.

For the price Global Express seems to be the best deal 4-6 day delivery, I think they get it to China and send it the rest of the way using EMS.

One I would not recommend is the USPS Global Express Guaranteed, this is a joint venture between the USPS and FedEx and still has a number of kinks to be worked out. It took 8 days to get to GZ this way with a 3 day guarantee, and now both parties are fighting over who is supposed to return my $32. :huh:

For the price Global Express seems to be the best deal 4-6 day delivery, I think they get it to China and send it the rest of the way using EMS.

My post office told me that once it leaves the States, the carrier is DHL, so if I want to track it I need to call them and give them the nubber.

My post office told me that once it leaves the States, the carrier is DHL, so if I want to track it I need to call them and give them the nubber.

Hadn't heard that, but the USPS web site also has a tracking system. (probably tied into DHL) :wacko:

• 5 weeks later...
Depending on the delivery location will help determin the best service to use. In the North the most reliable seems to be USPS Global Express, but if going to Beijing or GZ you can use just about any of them. You should check the different carriers to see if they offer service directly to your location.

One I would not recommend is the USPS Global Express Guaranteed, this is a joint venture between the USPS and FedEx and still has a number of kinks to be worked out. It took 8 days to get to GZ this way with a 3 day guarantee, and now both parties are fighting over who is supposed to return my $32. :unsure:

128147[/snapback]

the 3 day guarantee is good, I just received my check for my package that got there 1 day later. No hassel, no argument!!

i use UPS, its faster, no customs check and it arrives within 3 days from virginia

136910[/snapback]

how much is the UPS in dollars to send package?