Concerning blue slips. Or how I learned

Excellent information to chew on, but I do have some concern about the accuracy involved in the various calculations as perhaps you have left out one or two key indicators. With the denials and approvals have you considered applying an index giving weight to the number of posts and blue thingys to see if there is a relevant factor that has been overlooked? :greenblob: 0„2:P

Yes.

Very critical information indeed.

I just thought it might give us some insight as to the amount of extra preparation and research might have been done in respect to GZ¡¯s unique process. Probably best to show a percentage relationship for the overall numbers as a reference because there are more sources than CFL, but none quite as good.

Before I showed up here I thought I had such a good grasp on the procedures and now I realize just how much more I have to learn and the sharing of idea¡¯s here is so extremely helpful to anyone dealing with GZ. :greenblob:

Lee great job on preparing the reponse regarding Communist party membership. Perhaps your informative and well organized post could be copied to FAQ.
Thanks, a friend is just beginning the process was worried because his SO is a school teacher and was required to join the party. We have been trying to determine if it would be best to send a letter covering this with the initial filing or to have it prepared for the interview in the event the question comes up. I think we decided on waiting, no use fueling the fire.
Anyone remember Senator McCarthy and the witchhunts?
Nope, just a bit too young for that, I'll just try to learn from those of you who have first hand experience. :greenblob: :greenblob: :greenblob:
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee great job on preparing the reponse regarding Communist party membership. Perhaps your informative and well organized post could be copied to FAQ.

I'm overseeing the FAQ at this point... Although there is a small number of people who would fall under this needed info, it is critically important. I'll get it in somewhere.

I'm overseeing the FAQ at this point... Although there is a small number of people who would fall under this needed info, it is critically important. I'll get it in somewhere.

We might want to see about it going to Links and resources. I realize it doesn't show up often, but when it does the case is usually being sent back to the states for approval after the interview and quite possibly is an avoidable denial.

I must respond to this thread because one of the issues fits like a shoe. My Ping and I are victims of "third party correspondence", and we suspect it was an agency that offered to help her fill out her visa appication. They asked her for a large amount of money and she refused to pay. By then they had seen her papers and info, and not coincidentally, the correspondence arrived at the consulate within 8 days of her interview. I strongly suspect the agency sent the nasty letter, but it could have been anyone since she shared her joy with everyone she knew for almost a year before interview day.

My Ping had been approved, then blue slipped on the day she was to receive her visa. I cannot believe GZ is so gullible to B.S. , especially with the mounds of solid evidence we presented..our case was returned to TSC with recommendation of revocation, but I'm hoping my Congressmans intervention will help...or i guess we'll have to go to the appeal court.

I don't expect it to go that far. I hope TSC will be wiser than GUZ...this experience is like a horror show!