Yes it definately did shorten the wait, what i cannot understand was why the lady didnt start untill the end. That man obviously did not have any idea what he was doing. It was good talking, and its always nice to get to do that when your in china.

Good luck

Ross and Gloria

• 5 weeks later...

seems it would be worth it to spend a couple of days in GZ and have the medical stuff done in one day, it's cheaper and you can do all the final stuff there too with the payment for the visa fee.......

Certainly it may be easier that way for some- we preferred to have it over and done with and eliminate the sweat factor. Actually I TRIED to start this early (before we got her P-4) to spread out her shots- too many roadblocks! Also on the money side, you will incur extra hotel and meal costs in GUZ. acw

seems it would be worth it to spend a couple of days in GZ and have the medical stuff done in one day, it's cheaper and you can do all the final stuff there too with the payment for the visa fee.......

135924[/snapback]

TO go to GUZ to do medical means a few extra days travel, hotel and meals out. I would think that if one lives near Shanghai or Beijing, they are lucky to save a few days travel money.