Interview/P3 List for 1st Week of June 2005

I am also watching the dates closely. My family here has a family reunion the first week in August. Ideally, we would like to have the interview before then, so my fiancee can be here for the family reunion.

But the worst time would be if the interview is the same week as the family reunion.

But I'll take my luck anyway I can get it, and try to work things out.

wulongtea

Just an update. My wife has been invited back to the Consulate. She can pick any number of days in June or July. She is planning on returning in July after her daughter starts the summer break from school. The consulate told her, she needs to bring her passports. Did not mention that she needed anything else. So, I think this will be the end.

Just an update.  My wife has been invited back to the Consulate.  She can pick any number of days in June or July.  She is planning on returning in July after her daughter starts the summer break from school.  The consulate told her, she needs to bring her passports.  Did not mention that she needed anything else.  So, I think this will be the end.

After all that has gone on, you might consider trying to get to GZ asap. Don't give them a chance to add something new.

So many conflicts. My mother's 87th birthday and her 65th wedding anniversary is June 17. But, "they" moved the celebration to July 1 to see Fireworks in N. Calif. I had already told her sorry, the interview has higher priority. and, then, bingo- DOS told me the Interview date.

I called DOS today...  talked to pleasant woman... asked if they could confirm that the name check is complete or not and anything on interview date.

They confirmed name check is done and just awaits a interview date...

Called DOS today and found our name check was completed at end of May. So looks like we are staying on a similar track

I called DOS today...  talked to pleasant woman... asked if they could confirm that the name check is complete or not and anything on interview date.

They confirmed name check is done and just awaits a interview date...

Called DOS today and found our name check was completed at end of May. So looks like we are staying on a similar track

yea.. if our interviews are the same day, we'll have to find a place to talk "Strings, Tao, and Shaoism"... :blink: :lol:

nooneufo:

Do you have data to do a table of same people shown with interviews or projected stuff (so we stick to recent data) .. to show :

- Visa center, visa type, submission date..... then either interview date or projected interview at a minimum...

so we can see total time by center and visa type...

if'