Happy Mothers Day

I was reflecting on Zixuan's mother.. who had five children, three boys and a girl. When she divorced, the boys went with the father and girls with the mother. Two boys died in their adult life, one was married at the time. The mother is now very old and sick. A tremendous amount of energy is spent by the remaining children to care for her.

Yet, without her, there is no Zixuan... And if there was no Zixuan, I almost feel I have no existence...

So a warm reflection and thanks to Zixuan's mother.

And wishing your SOs mother the best.

I was reflecting on Zixuan's mother.. who had five children, three boys and a girl.  When she divorced, the boys went with the father and girls with the mother.  Two boys died in their adult life, one was married at the time.    The mother is now very old and sick. A tremendous amount of energy is spent by the remaining children to care for her.

Yet, without her, there is no Zixuan...  And if there was no Zixuan, I almost feel I have no existence...

So a warm reflection and thanks to Zixuan's mother.   

And wishing your SOs mother the best.

want to say the same to Thoa's mother she may not like me but I honor her because of Thoa

robert

Happy Mothers Day to all CFL mothers !!

Last year Ying spent Mother's Day with my mother. (In China) This year she wished her mother a Happy Mothers Day. The concept is not known in her village, so she explained. She sent E-card to my mother. She says the idea of Mothers Day is growing in the big cities.