Gifts for the Wife

My wife has also taken up the habit of flossing, and she loves the mint-flavored kind, so periodically I try to send a few packages of that.  The problem is, last time, her friends saw it and liked it so she gave a lot of it away.

james set up a shop and sell it grin call it the Floss shop

might pay for the trips

:D :D :D :D

robert

That is a damn good idea!

Except I'd probably have to buy it for $1 a pack here and sell it there for the equivalent of like 25 cents a pack. You'd have to use some kind of quantum physics equation to make a profit doing that.

That's interesting James. Here in L.A. many shops are selling the Chinese floss that is a small piece like the string on a bow with a handle. Come in packs of 25 or 50.

I always asked my husband mailed or took me Lancome facial lotions even though he doesnt like french crap :unsure: but it is very strange, he sent me poison perfum and CD is also french perfum, but he never never complained about it :blink: He told me he also thought it is strange, but he likes poison very much. He also sent me victorian sleepwears, but the one he bought is too sexy, and i like another one I chosed from the vicotrian website better. You can ask your SO to the vitoarian website and find which she likes, then you just pay money :) I also like chocolate, but worried getting fatter now ;)

This year my husband sent my mother a handbag, but made in China. Sent my father fish oil, and brothers american cigarette, but I found here is much cheaper later :o He also sent my son english books, but my son only love to see cartoons, and refused to study english :angry: oh, he also took electronic teethbrush for my son and I, still made in China :D

I think any gift will be fine as long as you just bought for her. I bet she loves you, not your gift :P

I have been thinking of a gift for my husband. I want to buy a Citizen watch for him, but I dont know how much it is cost in the US? I found some foreign brand stuffs in china is much more sive than in US. Anyone knew it?

Paula

Facial skin care and anti wrinkle products like Oil of Olay are big hits among women in China. I don't know why, since Chinese women age more slowly. Durn!, I have seen some Chinese ladies of great beauty with faces that could easily be on the cover of magazines, and they are in their mid thirties.

I had to bring a dozen of the Total Effects, which my wife gave to her friends as gifts during Spring Festival. I also brought some specialty chocolates for wife's nieces and nephew, but American candies are too sweet and it was not a big hit among the kids. The German liquored chocolates were better than the American candies. I myself much prefer the less sweet Chinese candies better than American candies.

My wife has also taken up the habit of flossing, and she loves the mint-flavored kind, so periodically I try to send a few packages of that.  The problem is, last time, her friends saw it and liked it so she gave a lot of it away.

james set up a shop and sell it grin call it the Floss shop

might pay for the trips

:P :D :D :D

robert

That is a damn good idea!

Except I'd probably have to buy it for $1 a pack here and sell it there for the equivalent of like 25 cents a pack. You'd have to use some kind of quantum physics equation to make a profit doing that.

That's interesting James. Here in L.A. many shops are selling the Chinese floss that is a small piece like the string on a bow with a handle. Come in packs of 25 or 50.

We have those floss things out here in the heartland, too ... I did not realize they were a Chinese thing ... I am not convinced that they have wide usage in China