• 1 month later...

Now how in the world did I miss this? :blink:

Thanks for all the well-wishes, even if my birthday was on April 29. You guys (and girls) are great. :D

Actually, we had a run on birthdays and holidays. April 29 was my birthday, May 7 was Li's birthday, May 8 was Mother's Day, and May 18 was Salina's birthday.

Hmmm...Father's day is coming soon. :D :rolleyes:

Some of my friends believe that a birthday celebration starts on your birthday but goes for the same number of days as your age.

By my calculations, you've still got a ways to go to complete the celebration. :blink:

The idea a celebrating for the number of days as your age made great sense when I was in my 20's and 30's, but I gotta tell 'ya, it gets harder and harder with each passing year. :rolleyes:

Some of my friends believe that a birthday celebration starts on your birthday but goes for the same number of days as your age.

By my calculations, you've still got a ways to go to complete the celebration. :rolleyes:

The idea a celebrating for the number of days as your age made great sense when I was in my 20's and 30's, but I gotta tell 'ya, it gets harder and harder with each passing year. :ph34r:

Thanks Frank. Sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Now, if I could just convince everyone that I should get a gift for 56 consecutive days. No, not a bad idea at all. :blink: