ANOTHER ONE CROSSES THE BARRIER

MY PING CALLED ME AT 2 THIS MORNING TO LET ME KNOW SHE GOT HER VISA!!!!

I WAS AWAKENED BY THE BEST NEWS OF MY LIFE AND I AM SO HAPPY !!!...I'LL POST THE INTERVIEW DETAILS LATER WHEN MY FEET TOUCH THE GROUND.

I AM INDEBTED TO ALL MY CFL FRIENDS HERE. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, INFO, AND ENCOURAGEMENT! NOW,,,,GOTTA FIND MY DRESS SHIRT AND GO TO WORK ...THIS IS A BANNER DAY!

MY PING CALLED ME AT 2 THIS MORNING TO LET ME KNOW SHE GOT HER VISA!!!!

I WAS AWAKENED BY THE BEST NEWS OF MY LIFE AND I AM SO  HAPPY !!!...I'LL POST THE INTERVIEW DETAILS LATER WHEN MY FEET TOUCH THE GROUND.

I AM INDEBTED TO ALL MY CFL FRIENDS HERE. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, INFO, AND ENCOURAGEMENT! NOW,,,,GOTTA FIND MY DRESS SHIRT AND GO TO WORK ...THIS IS A BANNER DAY!

Congratulations and best of luck. A banner day? For you, YES. As far as the job goes, I doubt it. I don't think you'll be doing much work today. :huh:

Congratulations Alex!!! I remember when we were the "noobs" here - you were very nervous about a lot of things. (Call center closure was the first I think) I remember because many of your posts touched on my fears and worries, but things I tried to not worry about so much. To see that curve ball thrown at you after you had tried so hard all along to understand and navigate this process really made me feel how unfair it CAN be sometimes. It really does me good to see this resolved happily for you and your fiancee.

Maybe you can relax a little now? :D Nope!! Gotta get ready for her arrival now! That's the "good" stress though. :D

Congrats again, and best of luck to you both!!

- Jason