Sorta interesting

After sending the CR-1 stuff, I am cleaning up my office and filing away all the docs, etc., I used to make the application...I just came across these two e-mails from the USCIS about our old K-1 case, the one where they reaffirmed us without asking for a rebuttal letter from me, or telling what the DOS's reason for our denial was.

On June 3, 2009 I got an e-mail, followed by a hard copy letter, telling me that the Vermont USCIS center had recieved our case from the State Department with a request that the USCIS review it. The e-mail went on to explain that when the USCIS completed their review, or needed futher info that they would contact me.

On June 9, 2009 I got another e-mail, followed by the official notice of action approval letter, from the USCIS stating that they reviewed our case, approved it, and sent it back to the Department of State in Guangzhou, China.

I hadn't realized it only took the USCIS 6 days to reaffirm our case and bounce it back to DOS. Shows you how weak, insane, and criminally wrong the DOS's case was against us.

Sometimes I don't know if I want to laugh, cry, or just explode. :lol:

All that time wasted (23 months from interview to denial to re-approval by the USCIS), all the money spent, all the God awful emotional stress...all because of the DOS in Guangzhou China.

I am only showing the facts here. There are so many folks that have endured and are enduring the same sort of shoddy treatment the DOS so often hands out to innocent people.

I hope you folks that received the easy interview and quick visas realize just how extremely lucky you are...it could just as easily have gone the other way for any of you. There are many folks that had all their evidence and their ducks in a row, front loaded their petitions, were innocent of any scams or wrong doing, and were still forced into a quagmire of epic personal propotions by the criminal injustice of the DOS in Guangzhou.

Good luck to everyone, especially those of you placed in dire straits from the Americans working in the consulate in Gaungzhou. :)

tsap seui

6 days!

It would take longer than that to read all of your posts about it here! :P

Just goshin' with you. :)

It stinks, stank, stunk!

I certainly hope that you are on the other side of it now.

What happens now, another interview or is the visa just granted?

Has the government finally run out of hoops for you and your gal to jump through? :lol:

I sure in hell hope so......

6 days!

It would take longer than that to read all of your posts about it here! :P

Just goshin' with you. :D

It stinks, stank, stunk!

I certainly hope that you are on the other side of it now.

What happens now, another interview or is the visa just granted?

Has the government finally run out of hoops for you and your gal to jump through? :P

I sure in hell hope so......

6 months

wouldn't be enough time to read all that crap, Griz :lol:

We waited and waited and waited to see where our K-1 case was, the DOS would never tell us they sent it back 11 months after they denied us, so...we got married in March 2009....I came home from the wedding and 3 months later got the e-mails and notice of action approval on the k-1. :)

Last Monday I sent in our CR-1 application, all 8 pounds of it. We will purposely stall it (if need be) for lil' rabbit and Bubba, J.R. to arrive in America after our second wedding anniversary, for the 10 year green card. I don't want to have to get into bed with the gubmit again for a LONG damn time....that's if'n she gets the visa this time.

Good luck with the lil' missus's store. :)

tsap seui

Thanks for the support and information Tsap, as we few know the hell and torment that Guz puts us thru. This bullshit will really test our love and promises to each other. I wish you all the best in your next bout with Guz, and feel that you have waited long enough and showed them that you are for real and should have never been denied the first time. Good luck to you buddy,,, TK

That really sucks, tsap.

Can't say as I am surprised, however. My experience has been that if those folks over there can screw something up, they will. Way back in 2002, we wound up in the Black Hole because they mailed our P3 to the wrong address.....in the wrong country!

Yeah, it really does suck. The frustration levels are off the scale. I sometimes wonnder how those folks (the CO's) sleep at night. They have to know the majority of people they are putting through this nightmare are genuine, sure there is some fraudulent immigration, but I believe the majority are people like us, just trying to be able to live our lives with our loved ones.

Sorry you are having to go through this, but you have chosen to make the best of a bad situation and you will come out on top. They say, what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger. I wager there are going to be some super strong people coming out of this situation in the future.

Guz-stapo...hehe, that's a good one. We have something similar in HK, I guess they would be the Hong-stapo. :lol:

Last Monday I sent in our CR-1 application, all 8 pounds of it. We will purposely stall it (if need be) for lil' rabbit and Bubba, J.R. to arrive in America after our second wedding anniversary, for the 10 year green card. I don't want to have to get into bed with the gubmit again for a LONG damn time....that's if'n she gets the visa this time.

tsap seui

Remember it all oh so well.

Hell, in a way we were lucky cause we got to celebrate our second

wedding anniversary (almost a third) while waiting for ours! :lol:

Good luck with it all R.

Hi Charles.

tsap seui

Remember it all oh so well.

Hell, in a way we were lucky cause we got to celebrate our second

wedding anniversary (almost a third) while waiting for ours! :lol:

Good luck with it all R.

Hi Charles.

Steve, yore avatar says it all. When ya get kicked in the dirt by those scumbags, ya jes gotta keep on truckin'. You and Chawls did it, so can the rest of us.

Well now, Oat Willy must ask Mr. Natural....how are things in the R. Crumb city, have ya tawked to Gilbert Sheldon lately? :lol:

Oat Willy

Have oat cart

will travel

tsap seui

I think you should have sent in copies of the k-1 re-affirmation with your CR/1 .. that way they know you've been approved 3 times by the time they get the cr/1 in guz

tsap seui

I think you should have sent in copies of the k-1 re-affirmation with your CR/1 .. that way they know you've been approved 3 times by the time they get the cr/1 in guz

Shucks, cuzin tsap sent it with his 8 pounds of paperwerks. ;) He left no stone unturned....yessir he did.

Hey there Steve!!

Good luck with the lil' missus's store. :lol:

tsap seui

Good thinkin' buddy...and in two different parts of the I-130 application and it's futher evidence I sent in copies of the reafirmation as well as the first approval nd the corresponding letters from the NVC....AND...as well the same thing is also attached to my 7 page Evolution of Relationship letter. :)

They will have to try VERY hard not to see three different topics that refer to that same issue as it blends in with other evidence.

I don't know what a ream of paper weighs but I know I have a little over two reams, or dang close to it.

I'm open to advice....my application is in their hands now, but I'm always looking for even more to pile on them.

Quite frankly, the I-130 could have been sent in with about 150 pages, the other 850 pages are for the DOS. ;)

My cover letter alone is 3 pages, pretty much single spaced...maybe later I'll post the cover letter.

My case is long and in minute detail, then again, I have known the lil' rabbit for 3 years and 10 months at this point, have visited her 6 times, and have a pretty lengthy relationship with her. The old K-1 was done the same way, I agonized over every detail, researched till I couldn't read straight..yet, while the USCIS saw were bonafide, TWICE, the DOS is who picks the lucky ducky out of the carnival pond for the visa. :)

I thank you Credzba, and I am very open to suggestions from anyone. Itc ould help me out, and possibly others in the same boat, or looking to cover every base on their application.

tsap seui