Never thought I would be so happy to see pink

amo315

First I would like to thank everyone here on CFL, the information and shared stories were more helpful than the visa attorney we hired to help us with the process.B)

Well after what seemed like forever we finally got the coveted pink slip.;)

My fianc¨¦e got her first blue slip on August 4th she was given the blue slip because she was a member of the Communist Party.:) This membership was part of her employment since she was a government employee.

She was asked to answer a number of questions about her membership in the CP and given another date to return with this information. Her next appointment was scheduled for October 17th.:D

On her second interview she gave them the requested information and she was given another blue slip.B) After the second blue I called the National Visa Center to see what was happening. The lady I spoke to was very helpful and informed me that she was to undergo a second security check with Homeland Security and as long as that went well she would most likely be granted her visa.

On December 17th my fianc¨¦e' received a notice in the mail asking her to bring a police report for her son since he recently turned 16 and both passports the following week between Monday and Wednesday. On Tuesday she delivered the requested documents and returned home. On December 20th my fianc¨¦e was notified that she was granted the visa and she arrived at the post office in GZ on the 21st to receive her passports with the appropriate visas inside.;)

I hope that this will help any one who is having similar problems, I know your worries and frustrations but be patient all good things come to those who wait.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :lol: :P You still had record time even with 2 blue slips!!!

Jawja boy, folks like you n' me WOULD notice a fact like that, now wouldn't we?

tsap seui

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :roller: :unsure: You still had record time even with 2 blue slips!!!

Jawja boy, folks like you n' me WOULD notice a fact like that, now wouldn't we?

tsap seui

Congratulations and good luck!!

Chilton you and tsap seui, your day is coming!! :blink: