It's so sad that people can be so short and rude with people who are only calling in hopes of relief! Bastages!

I called this morning also. The woman I spoke to was very pleasant, she checked on my Fiance and then said "I'm so sorry, but her name is not on the list yet. You should call back on Friday and check again because in the last two days I have seen many added.

Fact of life: If you call about your long distance service, bank account, or visa.... most likely you will get an Indian woman. (Disclaimer: I have nothing against Indian woman.)

I don't feel that is an accurate statement.

I write software for Customer Service Reps., and have gone on-site to speak with the users and gather feedback. I have found a wide array of people from different races and backgrounds working in the call/support center industry.

Thanks,

P.J.

I have a suggestion. The next time we called DOS, we should tell them they should put the security check status in their website. If one of us wants to find out the status of his fiancee's name check, he just types the case number and the gets the result back. That way, the DOS won't get so many phone calls from us.

--Tony :) :)