Anyone ever receive email from GZ

Guest blsqueaky

Guest blsqueaky

To my knowledge, I do not think that I have every seen this anywhere. I have already email GUZ regardig this question, so I thought that I would throw it out here. We all know that when the interview is scheduled, it is mailed to the SO over there in China, but I am wondering, with the delay getting mail from there to here, and I am pretty sure that they will not send priority, it will take 10-14 days, heck, the P-3 package for Ling's K-3 took almost 3-4 weeks to get here. We also know that they usually average about 1 months notice, tho I have seen shorter times, so this leaves me wondering and poondering, if I ask nice, will they email the info to me along with when they send the letter.

Reason for this, planning, planning and planning.

Thanks everyone

Guest blsqueaky

Thanks don, emailed them, and here is the reply, and received back in two days. They are getting quicker here.

Thank you for your email. We'll send the appointment packet to the

applicant's mailing address. Please send the email to check your case status

when we receive your case from the NVC.

Hey Don, finally learnedf how to copy and paste. Ling showed me. YeeeeHaw

Guest blsqueaky
Thanks don, emailed them, and here is the reply, and received back in two days. They are getting quicker here.

Thank you for your email. We'll send the appointment packet to the

applicant's mailing address. Please send the email to check your case status

when we receive your case from the NVC.

I guess that what they are telling me here, is once I find out that they have received the package, that I am to email them, so I guess once I find out, they will be hearing from me every 7-10 days, since the iinterview letter is comming to the states, and we know how the mail can be.

Jenny, I am really not sure what they mean. From what I can read, it was not an american that sent the email, and they will reply with an email regarding the interview date.

Guest blsqueaky

:redblob: :unsure: Go Ling , Go Ling :greenblob: :redblob:

Now if your nice, maybe she''l let you use it. hehe :ph34r: :ph34r:

Yes Doug she lets me use it, especially when I am using to transfer to babelfish, so there, I am nice. :greenblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :redblob: