Oregon get together 4?

Hmmm I was thinking that seeing as how the party is to welcome Michael's beautiful wife Lisa we should pin the tail on him lol. That being said being as how Jim is da man he can pin the tail on who ever he likes.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gene
Am I da man??  But wait, I don't wanna be the man!!  What kind of man?  Why am I the man?  Why can't someone else be the man???  Okay ... I'll be da man if no one else wants to :lol:

Buy hey Kim ... that's a great idea, let's get the sweetie pies to do it!!  They love that kind of stuff.  Actually, Juxin has already mentioned that it might be best to do an outdoor thing, such as a BBQ like we did before.

But first let's pin down the time.  It seems that Sunday works better for many.  So, let's scratch Saturday.

How about Sunday June 26th?  Any objections?

Jim, Carl delegated the next 'do to you. If you want to delegate to the wives, it don't matter but you're on the hook. You are the 'official' host. When we get together, we can pick the next donkey to pin the tail on. Hmmm, maybe Gene?

We will be there with bells on :D

You mean you Oregonians would trust a Washitonian with such a Endering task???? :P

And Trigg, what kind of BBQ would they be servin' in Portland Tenn. on the 26th. of June??

I'M SORRY ~!  :rolleyes: What I mean't to say.....  White House Tenn.  on the 26th. of June!

Just tell us where to go.. Being it's in late June maybe we can hope to see Trigg??? Sure would be nice.... Us western Oregonians could use some pointers on sheep...

And Trigg, what kind of BBQ would they be servin' in Portland Tenn. on the 26th. of June??  

I'M SORRY ~!  :lol:   What I mean't to say.....  White House Tenn.  on the 26th. of June!

Just tell us where to go.. Being it's in late June maybe we can hope to see Trigg??? Sure would be nice.... Us western Oregonians could use some pointers on sheep...

Pretty good chance of it.

I see where you're going with this Michael ~!  

Rack o' lamb on a spit.......  Hell, maybe the whole damn thang'  

HUMMMMMMM ~!

Say it ain't so Kim, say it ain't so!

Don't forget the neck and shoulder are the best parts.

Oh naive one, the best parts are the BLEEEEEEEEP and BLEEEEEEEP BLEEP!!!

oops, censored again.

EAT ME~!

Hey, Jim, can you find a place on the west side that might have facilities (large fire ring, for instance) where some of us could arrive early with a spit and a ........  lamb...

I'm fixin'' ta book my tickets so's I can put a stop to this needless waste of the proverbial sacrificial lamb!!!!! Be wary, I'm coming with my fishin' gear in hand!!!