AOS Approved

Yeah Frank, like I haven't already heard the news. "Husband!!! Jingwen call and she have green card!! Why I wait for one month?? Why Jingwen husband can do and you no can do?"

Gheeez, keeping up with the Franks is haed!!

Looks like spelling is a little "haed" too.

:blink:

try the spill cheeker

I thought I had a grasp on what was expected to happen after Jingwen filed for AOS back in April, 2004...wait, wait, wait and then go for the interview (Atlanta is about 2+years behind in processing AOS), but...

She just received an I-797 welcoming her the the US and notifying her that her application for permanent residence has been approved and that she would receive her green card in about 3 weeks.

What happened to the interview?  Is her AOS done (except for the removal of conditions)?

That's wonderful news, Frank!

Your reality is my dream!........... :greenblob:

• 9 months later...
Damn if two of the three green cards didn't show up today.  I guess it's official for Jingwen and KK (step daughter).  Minghao's (step son) online status check says his application is still pending.  We'll wait a while to see what happens to his AOS.

110358[/snapback]

Just to close the loop on this, my step son received an e-mail notice today that CSC has approved his I-485 and has ordered his green card. That makes it three for three without an interview. :greenblob: