a girl get EMS today

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LarryQun

Our resubmit was Jan 4. I was told it would take 2 or 3 weeks, so I'm holding out until this weekend before chalk it up as another lie. Call me an optimist, but I'm thinkng it will be true. We really need this!

I just talked with the congressman's Office. They indicate that Guangzhou has additional personell in place and may will be working the holiday as well. Not too shabby.

Question: Did anyones clearence show up in the system before you were notified? Are we sure that these notices are being sent EMS?

The way they are resubmitting the name check is like resubmitting the baseball players for Hall of Fame. Only a few will get selected, the others must resubmitted again and again.  The only problem is that the pot gets bigger and tougher to get selected.    ;)

Exactly, this is why I am saying that we need to push for effective action, now. Not promises that "something" will be done "soon".

The way they are resubmitting the name check is like resubmitting the baseball players for Hall of Fame.   Only a few will get selected, the others must resubmitted again and again.  The only problem is that the pot gets bigger and tougher to get selected.    ;)

Exactly, this is why I am saying that we need to push for effective action, now. Not promises that "something" will be done "soon".

The call for immediate and continued action is correct. The trickle of clearances we have seen, although a blessing, does not equal a flood and, for those of us in the Black Hole, we should settle for nothing less than a full-scale torrent. I think its high time to ratchet up the pressure. :D