Hey Carl,

Sorry to hear Bings mother is sick. I just checked the NWA site they have a round trip PDX>Narrita>CAN for $861. I have always gotten the best deals from Jade Holiday Travel here in Seattle, last R/T to GUZ was $650.

Carl

First -sorry about Bing's mother. I second the above information. I also found a NWA on 4/18 - 5/2 for $816.

I think you needed to travel earlier than that. Per Kim's advice, the flexible date search on Travleocity is a great way to see what is available from many airlines. I do not book with them, but use the info to book with airline.

There is not much out there for cheap and soon. Maybe the place Gene recommended can help you.

My thoughts are with you for good result

Ed

Carl;

Sorry to hear of this. All I could suggest is NWA.

Have Bing call us and come stay here., how ever and when ever. If a flight into HK works best we will be here any time day or night, no need for a hotel for the night etc.

same on here way out and certainly... she is welcome for as long as she would like.

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth

I think China airline is cheaper in this season,.Call this # 86-010-5165-2973,u might get some good surprise.My friend just got a round trip ticket from this agency couple of weeks ago,that was $120 cheaper than the cheapest one he can find here.

Good luck.