K3+CR1 NeeD HELP

I had my k3 interview is july 2004, and my finger prints and name check went to washington dc.....finger prints came clear and my name check got so long that its April 2005 now....in this time my CR1 (I-130) came from NVC and the embassy sent me the packet 3.5. in that packet there were only two forms which i had to fill it out and send it back to them. Instead of sending them back i flyed to the embassy to talk to them along with my wife. My wife is here with me since last August 2004. we wanted to ask the embassy that why they didnt send us any list of things that they needed. Anyways when my wife went to the embassy the people in the embassy told her that your husband might not have his interview becuz he already had his K3 interview plus we had his fill from the k3 visa. Embassy also told her that your husband's name check was here just two days ago and embassy was gonna give him the visa but there is a policy calls "UPDATE" that means his name check went for update again. and it will take 45. my wife was really confused that what embassy was trying to tell her....she talked to an american consular but hopeless that american was so so rude to her..so what will happen? can some one help us ??? will i have another interview or no? does anyone every had this sort of experience? how long will my second name check would take? will the embassy send my name check again for the I130?

Those 2 forms in the 3.5 are called the (DS230 part 1) Immigrant visa application and the P3 suppliment. Without those, there is no interview, so I think your ok there.

I am a little confused about your post though. You said you had your Interview and then your husband is having his interview? Then you say your wife's interview. Where is "here"? dui bu chi.

Either way it sounds like you need some help. I would only recommend getting on the phone and speaking with a real person.

my name check went for k3 visa in july 2004 which came fine in april 2005 last week i mean so again why this update they sent for my name check again on k3 visa becouse embassy said we will get update in 2 week hope fully it wont take this much long in name check update so we will add that name check in ur CR1 then we will tell u that u have to give interview or just bring ur passport and we will give u visa so now u just have to wait till this name check update come .