anyone interviewed in December?

Guest Yang and Ling

My fiancee was interviewed 12/05/2002

Her name-check was submitted on 12/02/02 and again on 01/04/2003. On 01/17/03, the DOS informed me that her namecheck had been cleared and submitted to Guangzhou on 01/14/03, within two weeks as they had promised!

Not wanting to get too excited and then disappointed, I called the DOS again this morning and a different officer confirmed the information above.

Now we are anxiously waiting for the EMS letter so my fiancee can pick up her visa. I have made flight reservations to China but will not book them until she has her visa in hand.

I hope that all of you who are waiting can soon get some good news very soon! :) :rolleyes: :D

Yang and Ling

Houston / Shanghai

Guest Snowbeast

My fiancee's interview was on 12/11, and I was told a re-submit occurred on 1/4. Still waiting. I will call DoS tomorrow to check. Lines were extremely busy today and I could not get through. Probably due to MLK Day yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...

My finacee had her interview on 12/30/02. I was getting mixed answers from DOS, some say her info. were submitted on 12/30/02, the date of her interview. Then yesterday I called again, they said it was submitted in October and was not re-submitted..... It's really confusing. I asked the rep. if her info. needs to be re-submitted, she said it's not necessary. I am going to call again to confirm this. If anyone has suggestions let me know.

Thanks,

Frank :blink: