Help! 4/28 Interview - Last minute questions

Hi have a couple last minute questions before the interview 4/28/05:

1 - My fiance is sick with a bad cold, and wants to go for her medical exam when she is healthy. How soon before her interview does she have to have the medical exam?

2 - With all due respect to traditional Chinese medicine, is there any medicine that will throw off her exam results - i.e., produce a false positive for drugs or other problem?

3 - Does she have to have her certificate of intent to marry notarized before she goes to the interview, or does she just sign it at the interview?

And please wish us luck!!!!

Hi have a couple last minute questions before the interview 4/28/05:

1 - My fiance is sick with a bad cold, and wants to go for her medical exam when she is healthy.  How soon before her interview does she have to have the medical exam?

2 - With all due respect to traditional Chinese medicine, is there any medicine that will throw off her exam results - i.e., produce a false positive for drugs or other problem?

3 - Does she have to have her certificate of intent to marry notarized before she goes to the interview, or does she just sign it at the interview?

And please wish us luck!!!!

1) she needs the results for the interveiw, some of the places will give same day for an extracharge. I think normal is 2 or 3 days for results.

2) I don't know

3) I don't know

Oh Yes, Welcome aboard and Good Luck :lol: