129-f photo requirements are wrong !

Maybe I am the only person out there in never never land ,but no one ver told me that the written requirements for photograghs that are expressly on the 129f that i down loaded from our own little USCIS WEBBSITE are obsolete

in fact they will not accept the 3/4 frontal right ear visible photo and you will have to get new photos

Or that's what AMY at the USIC HELP CENTER TOLD ME

AND YES THEY HAVE NOT UPDATED THE PHOTO REQUIREMENTS AS WRITTEN ON THE 129-F.

THE REGS WERE CHANGED IN AUGUST OF 2004 , BUT WHAT THE -----

IT DOESN'T MATTER TO THEM .

AND SINCE I HAVE TO WAIT 6PLUS MONTHS BECAUSE I AM SO LUCKY AS TO HAVE THE TEXAS PROCESSING CENTER DO MY 129 -F

OH WELL

NOT MUCH I CAN DO BUT WRITE MY CONGRESSMAN AND COMPLAIN ABOUT AWFUL SERVICE

ACTUALLY IT'S CUSTOMER NO SERVICE

At least we will listen. Complain long and loud to everyone you can think of including Maura Harty but I don't think it will help much. Yes the requirement was changed. The government's attorneies are looking out for us the tax payer. They have disclaimer statements on all the sites that We the People are not responsible for obselete information on the internet. Isn't it nice to feel so protected.

Now come sit down with the rest of us. It is primal scream time.

Dude... bad thing there. Stick to this site, ask 2 million questions...  better and much more updated then the website...

Plus we care a whole hell of a lot more.

:blink:

much more updated? Did I move to TN and not know it?

Hey Trigg, is that yer house over yonder?

:blink:

Sorry about the photo thing. USCIS has a nasty habit of not revising their revised forms, but you will find the following buried on their website:

http://uscis.gov/graphics/lawsregs/handboo...oRmnd082504.pdf

Glad you found CFL. With so many eyes checking things out, we all can help each other with changing information. By the way, I filed with TSC as well. Did you get an RFE or did they send the entire application back?