I693 vaccination supplment approval for AOS k1

Can anyone recomend a civil surgeon they used for the I-693 vaccination supplement approval? or how much for this small service are others getting charged?

I have seen some links here on the candle of some having it done for FREE?

or like $25??

I am aware that my fiance is a K1 her med exam was in Jan 2005 and is good for 1 year. I have the Sugeon list from USCIS site for my area of and that lists about about 40 doctors.

straight from this link and listed and on FAQ AOS VJ

http://uscis.gov/graphics/howdoi/LPRApplication.htm

"Form I-693 Medical Examination Sheet (not required if you are applying based on continuous residence since before 1972, or if you have had a medical exam based on a fiancé visa)" straight from this link and listed on VJ

I called about 5 civil surgeons in the northern NJ area and none seem to be helpful and kept telling me she needs a full exam. One even hung on me when I corrected him and told me to call INS or my lawyer.

Just by saying INS I can tell how up to date he was, Furthermore I have no lawyer.

One did say after about 10min of convincing she would do the vacc supp sign off for $65.

Most civil surgeons aren't up to speed on K visas. You have to explain to them you don't need the full exam just the I-693 supplimental. Some will try and charge you the full amount of an exam and tell you you have to have it. Just keep calling until you find one that will do it for a reasonable price.

I am starting to pull my hair out and about to submit her AOS however this vacc supp is holding me up!!!!!!1

I am assuming the I-693 vacc supp is only to be for the AOS interview? Did anyone or is it necessary to have this done before I submit my I-485??? and submit proof that I had it done??

thanks for any help

It is a little vague but I believe that as long as you filed and sent in the suppliment within a year she need not take it again.

Well Carl, i filed and everything is good-inteview in May but I did not send in the Vac supplement with the I-485. I called UCIS in memphis at the time and they assured me I wouldn't need the I-693 until the interview.

Every service center is different but they never even mentioned ours. Longstrider like you took his to interveiw but they never looked at it. But this is Portland and AOS is easy here. At least was. After April 1 Portland folks will have to file through Chicago.

Actaully Carl, i filed through Memphis and they sent it to chicago-then Chicago sent us the form for biometric testing-But my interview is in Memphis. I wish it was in Chy Town-i'd like to visit some of my ole homeys-well the one who are out of prison anyway