a coule P3 questions

Got the P3 yesterday. Actually got one yesterday and another one today. I'll explain that one later. Right now I've got a couple nit-picky P3 questions.

First, when it asks for her signature, should that be in Chinese, or Pinyin, or Both? In the early rounds she always signed in Chinese with Pinyin in paranthesis. I'd like to know what some of you did.

And regarding the OF-169 and Supplemental Information Sheet, should the English and Chinese sections both be filled out? Stupid question, I know, but again I'd like to know what you did.

Thanks a lot!

First, no such thing as a stupid question here. B)

When I was in China, I had shown Yunhe how her name would look as a signature using the pinyin so she used that for her signature. I'm wondering, we also had to have her sig. on a letter of intent that I sent to USCIS. If you did the same, I,d suggest doing the same. She also sent things back in both languages.

Good luck. :)

xulei601, I actually took three copies of the downloaded forms with me a couple of weeks ago when I went to see my SO. We practiced on these forms and did both English and Chinese. When she got hers last night I told her just to make it look like the ones we did as I could not see any difference in the forms. She is sending ours off tonight after work there. Maybe we will see you in GZ at visa time.

Bill