Interview/P3 list for last week of March

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called the DOS today.  They told me that they sent out the P4 on March 26 and our interview date is May 16.  Yes, sent on March 26, a Saturday.  I asked twice.

My fiancée received the P4 paperwork today. GZ sent it to the wrong address otherwise she would have gotten it yesterday. The date on the P4 was March 29, three days after GZ entered the interview date in the computer. :greenblob:

Thanks for all of you continuing to update your times for the data profile.

Just received some new data, and so new charts all around.

The first chart we still see the general trend of a week or so reduction in time for the P4's. Since they are assigned backwards, meaning the end of the interview month seems to be generally assigned first, it is always a sloping line from month to month.

In the second chart, now that we have more data, we can see the continued trend towards longer P3 to Interview times. However, please note that the way they report the shortest P4's first, means the longer you are waiting, the more likely you hear about your Interview late. (To state the obvious).

The third chart I have added is taking the two previous charts out into one long line so that you can see that by the second week of November P3's, there starts to be earlier send outs of the P4's, while the general wait from P3 to Interview continues its slow reduction. Does this mean some thing? Only the Guz of Gz knows.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/diogenesfree/March31/Chart1b.gif

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/diogenesfree/March31/Chart2c.gif

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/diogenesfree/March31/Chart3c.gif

Well they are correct that the P3 to Interview is longer this month, look at my second chart, an average around ten days more than last month. But the P4's are being sent out earlier. I would like to take this to mean that if interviews are being assigned earlier, that we would see this increase in P3 to interview time. New chart for next thread.

Well they are correct that the P3 to Interview is longer this month, look at my second chart, an average around ten days more than last month. But the P4's are being sent out earlier. I would like to take this to mean that if interviews are being assigned earlier, that we would see this increase in P3 to interview time. New chart  for next thread.

Yeap, no P4 for me yet.

A quick question:

I notice quite a few people here have detailed information at hand - date GZ received P3, date GZ logged it into the computer, date GZ mailed name check data to NVC, etc.

Where do we get that detailed info? I asked GZ for the date they logged my SO's P3 in, and received an automated reply "name check not complete". (But I already knew that from my first email.)

Thanks in advance.

Richard