Police Certificate

Hi Everyone

I have a question about the Police Certificates issued in the Guangxi Region. The NVC forwarded our paperwork to GUZ. I will ask my SO to start the process of getting the paperwork together. Her birth and never married certificates were translated and notorized. I will ask her to find some time to get the Police Certificate next week. Does the Police certificate need to get translated and notorized as well, or does it contain both Chinese and English on the certificate? I need to know this in order to estimate how much money she might need to bring with her since she's also getting pictures taken and the application for passport. Many thanks for anyone who can inform me on this subject.

Thank you all for your advice and in welcoming me. We applied for the K1 thinking that it would be a shorter wait but thanks to GUZ I guess everyone is running out of patience. Compared to all the waiting times of the veterans here at CFL, we just started at the back of the line. Once again thank you all for your help.

NOA 1 - February 8, 2005

NOA 2 - March 11, 2005 - Email - Approved

NOA 2 - March 18, 2005 - Snail Mail - Approved

NVC - March 23, 2005 - Approved - Sent to GUZ

NVC - March 25, 2005 - Snail Mail - Approved

Waiting for GUZ package Clearance