Another last minute question

Ok... another last minute question. Sorry if this has been asked before... it's late and we're running out of time... too tired to do a search...

Anyways- The last form we have to fill out is the GIV 24. Is it supposed to be in both Chinese and English for all the questions?

Also, question 5: "Petitioner: When/How did petitioner enter US? Type of visa? A number"?

Should he just put "by birth" or something? I don't really get this question...

Ok, that's it.

Thanks!

Ok... another last minute question. Sorry if this has been asked before... it's late and we're running out of time... too tired to do a search...

Anyways- The last form we have to fill out is the GIV 24. Is it supposed to be in both Chinese and English for all the questions?

Also, question 5: "Petitioner: When/How did petitioner enter US? Type of visa? A number"?

Should he just put "by birth" or something? I don't really get this question...

Ok, that's it.

Thanks!

1, yes

2, USA born, N/A, N/A

I don't know why they would need to know more. I don't mind putting down "natural delivery" but don't see why that would matter to them. As far as I know friends that were delivered by "Ceasarean" enjoy the same rights as citizen as I do. Maybe I should look into that more.

Wonder if they believe in the stork or cabbage leaf.

I'm not at that point but it appears, as you quote it, that it is not a question for those born in the U.S. On any government form all blanks must be filled, so this looks like an N/A to me.

Don hasn't anyone scanned and posted the packet documents. This would be a big help in Links and Resources with listing by form #. If they are there, I'm missing them when I look. I don't even find this searching the internet. Please direct me to them.