POE With Fiancee

Guest blsqueaky
Went through POE in Portland, OR.

We both were in the US line. No problems. We started through seperate lines, then once a nice lady homeland security officer knew we were together, she had my SO come up with me. They were very nice. This is one thing my fiancee noticed. All officers had a smile on their faces. Something you do not see in China.

One thing that impressed my wife was after she when through the line, then the next check, the officer told her, Welcome Back to America. That made her feel real good

Yeah,

I think Civil Surgeons nationwide are sensing a "billable event" now when you go in for your "suppliment" ------- Bing and Carl here in Portland went through without a hitch, and ---NO CHARGE~!

So naturally, we used the same one: Story had changed by the time we got there ---- receptionist said we needed the "works" ($135.00)

Based on Carl's and Bing's experiences, we insisted that we needed nothing more, but the supplimental... After several hours ("come back this afternoon") We got it without charge....

This morning Fei got her Green Card ---- no problem! And no questions asked about the medical at all....

In fact, only two questions asked to her:

One: "Can you hand me your Chinese passport" YES! She can! Two: "Can you hand me those papers as they came out of the printer?" YES! She can!

...... All of the tough questions were directed toward me........... :greenblob:

Thanks Steve,

Fei was nervous a little the last few days.... i was relaxed because from what I had heard from others, this was supposed to be mostly her event....... little did I know ... but even the worst was really very soft..... whole thing took about 15 minutes...

....one of the few perks going through Portland, the AOS process is rapid, and easy...

Yeah,

I think Civil Surgeons nationwide are sensing a "billable event" now when you go in for your "suppliment"  ------- Bing and Carl here in Portland went through without a hitch, and ---NO CHARGE~! 

So naturally, we used the same one:  Story had changed by the time we got there ----  receptionist said we needed the "works"  ($135.00) 

Based on Carl's and Bing's experiences, we insisted that we needed nothing more, but the supplimental...  After several hours ("come back this afternoon") We got it without charge.... 

This morning Fei got her Green Card ---- no problem!  And no questions asked about the medical at all....

In fact, only two questions asked to her:       

One:  "Can you hand me your Chinese passport"  YES!  She can!    Two:  "Can you hand me those papers as they came out of the printer?"    YES!  She can! 

...... All of the tough questions were directed toward me........... :blink:

What questions did they ask you??? and why did you even have to go???

Yi is up to bat on the 12th this month...