Physical Examination Process

My fiancee is having her interview on April 21. She wants to arrive in Guangzhou on April 14, but I think that is a little early. I know there are two hospitals available to her with one being on Xiamian Island. I am not sure where the other one is. Is there any advantage or disadvantage to either one?

Also, can someone recommend a hotel in Guangzou for an 8 day stay.

Thank you,

Larry

Hello :my name is Guohua Massey .

I want to say to you ,you go to Guang Zhou early so well ,because ,you need exam Medicine 4 days ,and first take picture then you do exam of medicine when you get your medicine exam paper from hospital ,you must fill in your form so well ,then you can get your all exam of medicine ,so need 8days or 10 days 's time ,I think so ,and when you interview ,you must pay your Visa pay interview of window ,830 yuan ,then you take your all paper and exam medcine paper for your interview ,and I hope you is luck meet Ameican ,and America is very nice ,and No many question ask you ,and if your English is very good ,you pass soon ,ok! but I tell you china man is bad ,and ask you a lot of question ,ok! you remember some ,ok! I hope you get your Visa soon ,nice wish for you soon .

Guohua Massey and Rick Massey :blink: