GZ Consulate- Do they allow you into the Consulate

I understand that they will not let me in the same room during the interview process, but am I allowed in the Consulate to wait in a waiting area?

No you must wait outside.

I had legitimate business with the Visa section. My fiancee received her appointment letter with the date crossed out, but no GUZ stamp of approval. I went to the embassy to straighten it out the day before the interview. They made me wait outside while they fixed the error. The new date was correct, they simply stamped the paper with their approval. It took 45 minutes for them to have time to look up in their records. I had to wait outside the whole time.

I thought I had a great solution, since the actual interviews are in the afternoon. While SO is in the waiting area, to up to ACS for one thing or another, like add pages to your passport, then head down to "pay a fee" windows of such are in the same room as waiting area.

But, one needs their passport in order to do that, and usually the SO has the passport with her just in case she's being called while' I'm farting around in ACS or waiting to get into ACS. Or she should have your passport.

Besices, I have a feeling that's been tried before and their looking out for that scam. Also, judging from the size of the room, and the crowd of people, you really don't necesarily want a lot of "others" hanging around in there. Way too crowded and would eventually be a safety hazard. IMHO.

But you didn't hear this plan from me.

Bob