Tourist Visa, Going to the US to wait

Hey all My name is Ross and ive posted on here a few times before, im wondering what happens with the tourist Visa if my wife and i want to go back to the US to wait for the interview, we both live in Xi'an right now. Also would she have to have her interview in the place where her living permit is, or the closest to where we are living now. Her permit is for Jiangjiang, Guanzhou.

Ross

Everyone has their visa interview in Guangzhou. Once you send in the petition for a fiance(e) or spouse visa, it is highly unlikely that she will get a tourist visa. In the unlikely event she did get a tourist visa, then she would have to return to China and not overstay her visa.

oops, your already married!! Read that too fast!!

Highly unlikely that your wife will get a tourist visa weather or not you filed immigrant visa. Seems GUZ will not issue tourist visas to wives of american citizens, no way, no how. Nicole was turned down twice, which lead to the whole immigration visa thing.

If you're living in Xian you can file for CR1 visa direct consulate filinng or DCF, and will take about 6-7 months, depending on how quick you are with the paperwork return.

Our experiece anyway.

Bob