NVC case complet

1 my I-130 is at NVC now and i check my atomatic case status with the NVC over the phone msg was . your case was completed on 7th march it will take 6 to 8 week for further action. i want to know that does it take this much long even after competion of case review to forward the case to embassy?

2 my k3 interview was in july 2004 and embassy sent my papers for name check is still embassy having got anything from DC so will it be same this time in my I-130 interview my wife came here to me just for being with me in my I-130 interview i dont know have ( hope )

That's a great step. Any news is good news.

Yes, Sorry to say, it takes much longer than 6 to 8 weeks. You'll be getting your GUZ # in two weeks, but believe me, your visa right now couldn't be farther from GZ, in the world but NH. Wait two weeks, you'll start getting letters. It takes them 6 to 8 weeks to put a DS230 application in an envelope and mail it back. The time for me to download and print the exact same app off their internet sight is oohhh.... 6 to 8 minutes. Baby steps. Get ready for DS-3032 and the I-864 and DS-230 bills. (They were 65 and 335 dollars. It's more now.)

I don't know what to reccomend , but send an e-mail to NVC and ask them. I know most people here stick with CR-1. The time for K3 and CR-1 are about the same, just like you said.

Here's the DS3032 and DS-230 forms. http://foia.state.gov/FORMS/visa.asp

but NVC got my all form DS3032 and DS-230 and fee after that 3 week i got this reply from NVC phone # that your case is complet now i want to know how long it will take more becouse when it says case complet wait for 6 to 8 week to get further instrections, how long it will take to touch embassy and what will be steps at embassy. thanks