Sending I-129F for K3 Visa

Ok, I have searched but havent found the answer. I am sending the I-129f for my wife and her daughter. Do I fill out 2? One for each of them and 2 checks. I thought I saw somewhere where you only need to fill out one. I would assume one because it is for wife/fiancae, but want to be sure here.

Thanks

One of the forms you will fill out as part of the I129f is the ds-156 form.

On this form she will fill out her information and list any minor children.

This will add the children to the Visa process. You each will have to fill out 4, g-325a forms too, If I remember correctly. I think the I-129f is a two page form with both your information on it.

Rick

You only need to send in one I-129 with the child listed on the form, But you should send in two I-130's one for each of them. They will be needed when you fill for AOS after they are here.

Ok, I have searched but havent found the answer.  I am sending the I-129f for my wife and her daughter.  Do I fill out 2?  One for each of them and 2 checks.  I thought I saw somewhere where you only need to fill out one.  I would assume one because it is for wife/fiancae, but want to be sure here.

Thanks

Only one(1) I-129F for K-3 and if you forget to list any children on it, don't sweat it. A child by definition will not be denied a K-4 visa if the child's name is not on the I-129F. As in processing F2A derivative children, the K-4 visa can and should be issued to a derivative child who can demonstrate the he/she is the minor, unmarried child of applicant issued a K-3 visa.

It says so in the federal register!..... :blink: