what would i do if...

My boyfriend doesn't know what paperworks does he need to apply the K1, we haven't been married before, so he is going to talk to a lawyer ,but i was told this is not a good idea because this may cause some mistakes or troubles. I am not sure but maybe i should let him knows this website as this is a very good andhelpful website.

This is a loaded question best kept off the board. I say this so that others won't be accused of offering advice on how to circumvent the law. Go talk to a good immigration lawyer about your options. You paint two scenarios. First, you get married within 90 days but then split up. Second, you do not get married within the 90 days. In either event, your options may well be severely limited.

Fairly simple question. If you do not get married withing 90 days you are out of status and must leave the country. If you get married and he tells you to get out and you have not filed for AOS yet you are still out of status when your visa expires but he is legally responsible for you and liable for any costs to repatriate you to your country. If you are an abused spouse there are provisions where you can file to stay but it is difficult to prove.

For now you need to get a tranlated notatorail birth certificate and translated notatorial divorce decrees (if any). Gather all you family information. Fathers name, birthdate, birth place, present address, mothers birthdate birth place, present address. Ex husband/wive address, birthdate birthplace etc. Your fiance will need all these things to fill out the G-325 A.

For now you need to get a tranlated notatorail birth certificate and translated notatorial divorce decrees (if any).  Gather all you family information.  Fathers name, birthdate, birth place, present address, mothers birthdate birth place, present address.  Ex husband/wive address, birthdate birthplace etc.  Your fiance will need all these things to fill out the G-325 A.

Thanks alot. But i haven't been married before, so do i need to get a translated notatorial single certificated?

flower, is your boyfriend helping you on this? you do not seem sure he will want you. becareful on the process, and if you are already questioning your heart or his you both need to step back and think through the process before starting, it a long process that will either make you closer or tear you apart. If you start the process and then stop it, it just make it harder next time you try again.

be sure where both your heart is before leaping. it could be the most beauiful or the most painful experience,

don't lie or leave anything blank, cross the T and dot the i as they say.

robert

flower, is your boyfriend helping you on this? you do not seem sure he will want you.  becareful on the process, and if you are already questioning your heart or his you both need to step back and think through the process  before starting, it a long process that will either make you closer or tear you apart.  If you start the process and then stop it, it just make it harder next time you try again.

be sure where both your heart is before leaping. it could be the most beauiful  or the most painful experience, 

don't lie or leave anything blank, cross the T and dot the i as they say.

robert

Yes we are talking about this. I am just ask many things because i was told there is a lady had this problem.

I will try to get all the paperworks he tells me .Robert, i don't understand your schedule .

For now you need to get a tranlated notatorail birth certificate and translated notatorial divorce decrees (if any).  Gather all you family information.  Fathers name, birthdate, birth place, present address, mothers birthdate birth place, present address.  Ex husband/wive address, birthdate birthplace etc.  Your fiance will need all these things to fill out the G-325 A.

Thanks alot. But i haven't been married before, so do i need to get a translated notatorial single certificated?

You will need the single certificate for your interview. Don't get it now.

Thank you. But i am curious how to you know the chinese proverb? I am very interested.

So i understand i need my notaried birth certificated to apply the K-1 Visa.