BLUE SLIP AND FOLLOW UP DISASTER

Im very very sorry to hear about your blue slip.

My SO told me about a case that was published in a newspaper in Nanning. A 3rd party (translator) emailed GZ and complained she had not recieved complete payment for her translation service's. Disgruntled translator!!!!!

Although now my SO and I dont use a translator anylonger, I wonder if we should crawl in a hole or all become annonymous until our SO's visa's are in hand?

:(

In fact my SO and I had 2 translators, both of them offered to find someone else for us. :ph34r: . My SO says they just want to make more money, 30.000.00 rmb per person.

Although we dont owe them a dime, were still worried about the same thing happening to us. Both the translators were POed when they were turned down by both of us and I provided my SO with her own computer and internet service. Now its just her and I :wub:

I hope it stays that way!!!!!

Good luck to all and godspeed

"Although we dont owe them a dime, were still worried about the same thing happening to us. "

The truth is that we don't really know the details behind the whole "third party coorespondence" that the DOS claims. I would't be surprised if there isn't even a third party involved in Alex's case. The DOS has been entirely less that forthcoming about what's really going on. So we shouldn't jump to conclusions and start worrying.

And hopefully Alex can hang in there and prevail. I think that the DOS refusal to give Alex a straight answer suggests that they don't really have any reason to deny the visa. They are the ones with something to hide... and I hope that Alex can take them to task for it. No one deserves to be put through this.

For now I'm gathering this months evidence of cards, e-mails, and phone records to add to the current evidence file.

In early march I will ask my attorney if he can get an update from USCIS.

This infinite wait ist a horrible thing to do to anyone...hard to believe we're all so powerless.....even my attorney says the "machine" gets mad at too many questions. I used to think only third world citizens had to live in fear of their governments.