Here's a new one

Yeah, Well the fingerprint fee (70 smakers) is needed now in Portland... :D

And yes, every aspect of your AOS fees must be in seperate checks... :angry:

And no, don't go down to INS -- Portland (or whatever ithey call it now...) to "discuss the matter" --- because now, you can't get in without an appointment... :angry:

(actually, we haven't been turned away on that last point because I was there to "discuss the matter" before the new rule went into effect.... but its there now!)

And now I get the package back in the mail, saying I've overpaid!

These people are unbelievable. They're just a bunch of clowns. Perhaps literally? They're filled with jokes and non-sense, and sometimes they really make me laugh. I wonder if they are clowns?? Go to work everyday wearing rainbow wigs, big red noses, oversized pants and clown shoes. Tooting horns and spraying water in people's faces. Hmm :o

Anyway, as a recap to what happened to us, they returned all our AOS stuff, saying that our $315 wasn't enough, they wanted $70 more for the fingerprints. I wrote them a letter saying no way because all of their own written instructions say it's not necessary.

Still haven't heard anything back yet, not one way or the other.

And now I get the package back in the mail, saying I've overpaid!

These people are unbelievable. They're just a bunch of clowns. Perhaps literally? They're filled with jokes and non-sense, and sometimes they really make me laugh. I wonder if they are clowns?? Go to work everyday wearing rainbow wigs, big red noses, oversized pants and clown shoes. Tooting horns and spraying water in people's faces. Hmm <_<

Anyway, as a recap to what happened to us, they returned all our AOS stuff, saying that our $315 wasn't enough, they wanted $70 more for the fingerprints. I wrote them a letter saying no way because all of their own written instructions say it's not necessary.

Still haven't heard anything back yet, not one way or the other.

And you will not hear from them. They don't respond to letters.

It is interesting. I see I made a mistake in only sending one check for $385. But they sent back a very "official-looking" checksheet, with 2 items checked off.

1. Overpaid.

2. Fingerprinting not required for k1 holders.

It's too bad that in my rush I didn't take the time to copy this checksheet before sending it back. Might have come in handy later if I get asked for this...