I thought I was a good husband, YUP! Saving the all mighty dollar by not getting a hair cut.

Yes,, I have hair, I'll be 51 soon and I have my hair, All of it :wacko: , It's gray but it's mine.

I just happen to mention to my Beautiful Guohua, Last night. I havn't got a hair cut for awhile. I'm saving money.

She said: My Rick, You must have hair cut. You listen my words, You get hair cut today. When I come our home, I will cut your hair, Yes, We save little money.

Huh :wacko: Do I let her :wacko: ? Or should I ask: Do I have a choice ;) ?

Rick :D

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha. You will not only do it but you will like it. Many of my friends barely recognize me anymore since I got my new duds. Can't complain though I admit I do look much better. Besides she's the only one you need to impress.

She has sent me many new clothes,,, :wacko: Something about me wearing leather jacket and jeans everyday, It just doesn't work for her.

And my hair in a ponytail after a year with out a hair cut. That seemed to upset her.

Yes, I'll like it, I want her to be happy. But :D Three piece suits,, I've never owned one before and now I have three. I look like Al Capone.

Rick :wacko:

She has sent me many new clothes,,, :wacko:  Something about me wearing leather jacket and jeans everyday, It just doesn't work for her.

And my hair in a ponytail after a year with out a hair cut. That seemed to upset her.

Yes, I'll like it, I want her to be happy. But :D  Three piece suits,, I've never owned one before and now I have three. I look like Al Capone.

Rick :wacko:

DID AL HAVE A PONY TAIL??

I tryed,,,I tryed,,, But,, No, I have to get a hair cut.

Yup,, Yup,, She'll look Great in chaps and lether jacket. Yes! And jeans, I can't forget the jeans, Yes, I have to remember to get her in jeans. Not just chaps,,, Butr jeans and chaps. WoW,,, I was dreaming again.

Yes, jeans, chaps and t-shirt, Damn, I almost forgot the t-shirt. Yes, She'll wear a t-shirt.

Ok, Ok, Now I see her in my mind,,,, T-shirt, jeans, chaps and leather jacket

Ok, That's good.

Rick

:wacko:

She has sent me many new clothes,,, :wacko:  Something about me wearing leather jacket and jeans everyday, It just doesn't work for her.

Yes, I'll like it, I want her to be happy. But ;)  Three piece suits,, I've never owned one before and now I have three. I look like Al Capone.

Rick :D

Ah, the transformation begins. In all honesty, I had to draw the line with hair when Jingwen mentioned that I might look good with blonde hair.

The moustache is gone - had it for 30+ years. I can't read the Chinese labels in my slacks and shirts. My jeans will now last a lifetime because I don't wear them as much. My gym shorts have become my new pajama bottoms. My t-shirts have become my new pajama tops. My socks never touch the floor. My shirts don't go to the cleaners anymore. Even my wool slacks get washed at home.

I could go on and and but, damnit, my hair will remain gray. :wacko:

One of Jingwen's many talents includes being a beautician. She cuts my hair, and the experience is wonderful. Try it, and you've never regret it.

Bing likes black so now I have a few black outfits. I stand back and look in the mirror and I have to admit it looks better than jeans and flannel. Besides Johnny Cash was cool and he wore black. I used to sleep in my shorts but now I have flannel sleeping pants I have 6 pairs of shoes now instead of 3. My friends are always telling Bing how good she is for me since I look so much better.

lol...oh mannnnnnnnnn...i can associate with a lot of this...even though Yunling isn't even here yet...last trip...it was hair cut....new clothes, AND mention of me shaving my mustashe off!!!! Diet....Quit smoking....

:blink: :blink: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY GOD!!! MY MUSTASHE!!! My own kids have never seen me without it. When I got back home...my own grand-daughter who is 7 years old laughed at me...'Pop-pop...your hair is tooooo short' she said.

She was also looking for shoes for me...but I was able to get out of that...

Lord help me...what have I gotten myself into? :lol: :P

yes dear....need it shorter?????? ok...yes....I like it!!!!! :unsure: Vegetables???? Oh yes....love vegetables...AHhhhhhhhh sweetheart...do I get any meat with these vegetables???? :lol:

I tryed,,,I tryed,,, But,, No, I have to get a hair cut.

Yup,, Yup,, She'll look Great in chaps and lether jacket. Yes! And jeans, I can't forget the jeans, Yes, I have to remember to get her in jeans. Not just chaps,,, Butr jeans and chaps. WoW,,, I was dreaming again.

Yes, jeans, chaps and t-shirt, Damn, I almost forgot the t-shirt. Yes, She'll wear a t-shirt.

Ok, Ok, Now I see her in my mind,,,, T-shirt, jeans, chaps and leather jacket

Ok, That's good.

Rick

:unsure:

YOU forgot the helmet, chrome dome, bennie, bucket----you can cut off your pony tail and glue it to the back of your helmet like most harley guys... get some lick em stick em tatoo too.. You'll feel right at home.

My wife don't wont to ride.. she had an accident on a scooter in China and now does not even wont to look at a bike... Like you I have two.. I have a Honda-Davision Shadow (this is my wanna be bike) and then I have a sport bike that I hit about 15k on per year. (this one is retirement for an old racer)

All these changes :blink:  If I have to change to much,,,  :lol:  How will I know it's ME!

I'll just keep answering to :unsure:  Rick come here :blink: ,

Yes dear :lol:  I'm on my way :P

Rick, Rick, Rick,haven't you been listening. You won't need to know if it's you because it won't be. You will soon no longer excist. You will become--dare i say it-a shell of the man you once were. She will cut a hole in your back so she has place to put her hand when it is your time to talk. You will no longer be burdened with thought. You will lose all desire and/or ability to make meaningful decisions. You will only be capable of-dare I say it-meaningless drivvle and the occasional "Yes Dear, i'm on my way Dear". Oh and Rick, you will love it-----if she authorizes it.