Cost of I-864?

'bout 10 pages but only 3-4 probably need posting. There is also "Authorization for Release of Federal Tax Data" form that I understand is a recent change I didn't mention above. Trigg you up late or early- Me- jet lag. :rolleyes: I'd love to scan this later BUT getting it on CFL is beyond my capabilities right now- I'm devolpmentally computer challenged. :blink:

The 65.00 is not for the I-864, but the AOS processesing fee. That is what I paid. First you submit the fee, then you receive the I-864. then you get the whopper 335.00 fee.....

yuckies...

:rolleyes:

I-864 = AOS = Affidavit Of Support,(not Adjustment Of Status) = 65 bucks.

This is IV processing via DOS.

'bout 10 pages but only 3-4 probably need posting. There is also "Authorization for Release of Federal Tax Data" form that I understand is a recent change I didn't mention above. Trigg you up late or early- Me- jet lag. :blink: I'd love to scan this later BUT getting it on CFL is beyond my capabilities right now- I'm devolpmentally computer challenged.  :blink:

I never sleep-waste of time. 3-4 pages would be easy to post--Just start a thread called NVC I-184 forms then post it and ask Don to pin it.

What is there to post and use pertaining to the I-864 package? The form and instructions can be downloaded from the CIS site if need be. The barcode sheet is no good to anybody else other than the sponser, neither is the federal tax release form since it has it's own barcode and the case number already printed on it. And that's about all the package consist of.

I originally downloaded My I-864 to prepare it in advance but when I saw how simple it was I just waited for the one the NVC sent. The one they send is all hooked together I guess so pages won't get lost. The main thing to worry about is getting Tax return copies and W-2's and Employment Letter ready to go with it when you return it. ( Don't forget to write your case number in the top right hand corner of all documents)

Yes, I paid my Affidavit of support first, 65.00 then received my 864, then paid out the 335 Immigrant visa fee. I do believe that is correct, but I could be wrong.. after all I am one of those government workers... and we always get things mixed up some. But the idea remains the same I think..

Anyway, if I was misleading, it surely wasn't meant to be intentional.

:lol:

Yes, I paid my Affidavit of support first, 65.00 then received my 864, then paid out the 335 Immigrant visa fee. I do believe that is correct, but I could be wrong.. after all I am one of those government workers...  and we always get things mixed up some. But the idea remains the same I think..

Anyway, if I was misleading, it surely wasn't meant to be intentional.

:rolleyes:

Well I work for the government too so I know what you mean. To bad they don't give us a professional courtesy.