I just talked to Jenny

Last weekend I told Vivian about  Jenny's situation. Vivian said she had heard about it on 001, but was alittle afraid to discuss this story with me.  She was thrilled to hear about what  the folks here on the candle are doing for Jenny and her daugher.

She and her daughter are finally coming here  a week from Friday. What a long wait it has been. (I understand how this kind of story can put a little fear in this whole process for her and the other ladies (and men) waiting to be with their love one. The majority of our fiance(e)'s are giving up the most to come here and live with us.  I most likely would have the same sorta feelings, if I were going there to live.)

I know Vivian will be very happy to hear and read this update.    Again Trigg, xie xie ni. 

Russ & Vivian

Actually I think it was 'Jenny' who posted it on 001. She told my wife she didn't know where to go for help so she posted it on the internet.

Yea buddy, you hit it on the head, our SOs give up everything they have known to be with us. Hopefully most end up with a better life. We damned sure owe it to them to make their dreams come true. I think that is why this incedent hit us so hard. You gotta say this--001 and many other sites knew about this but CFL ran with it.

Time to talk was done and time to do was now--my CFL brethren shutup and acted--Ya gotta admire the hell out of 'em for that.