I have sent a thank-you card to Sara in DOS

I have sent a beautiful thank-you card to Sara in DOS. I have told her the Candleforlove site.

Sara,

In this troubled world, it’s refreshing to find someone who still has the time to be kind. You are the best to answer my questions and have helped me in my application for my fiancée’s visa. Many people need your help and I beleive that you did and will do all the best to help.

The warmest of thanks to you,

God bless,

LaoMao

I have sent one from China to Kathyrn Cabral. She was very cooperative with me and through her we were able to find out some real information as to what was going on.

I also sent a very nice card to Senator Brownback. I still think that he took the lead and started making inquiries before other members of Congress. The fact that he seemed to get some results, I think encouraged others to jump in and push a little too.

Thank you Don and Owen.

Our feedbacks will encourage them to do things better. If other people in the office see the card, they will know that we do appreciate if someone is nice to us and tried to help.

I really pray for everyone here have good luck in the processes and to get visa soon.

God bless,

LaoMao

Guest jennifer_lam
I have sent a beautiful thank-you card to Sara in DOS. I have told her the Candleforlove site.

LaoMao

LaoMao, Thanks for saying "Many people need your help and I beleive that you did and will do all the best to help." to Sara.

My GG will called DOS again tmr. hope he can talk to a nice person and get more information about my case.

I am really depressed and can't control my feeling these two days. it is almost 6 months since my interview approved. But I still don't have any good news even don't know when my case was submitted. sigh... :rolleyes:

Jennifer,

I understand your feeling and I do think you deserve to get visa now. You have been waiting for too long. But I suggest you do something else to keep yourself busy while you are waiting for the news. say, go to see a movie, do some sport, you may consider to travel to the nearby cities like Shen Zhen for a couple of days so you can change your focus to something else.

I pray for you to get it soon.

You will get it either next week or in two weeks.

God bless you,

LaoMao

Guest jennifer_lam

Lao Mao,

Thanks for ur encouragement and suggestion. u know, just can't help thinking about it even at work. I really have no mood to do anything. No mood to go out to have fun when friends invites me. Chinese New Year is coming. I really hope I will have good news before that.

God bless us!

Jennifer

Guest bbridges51

Laomao,

Great job!!! "Please" and "Thank you" are probably the two most important words in our society. The people we plead to, moan to, and complain about, should be thanked completely and sincerely when they come through for us. It's tough to love your job and to go the extra mile when people don't appreciate your efforts.

So, thanks for saying thanks.

Brian