Fine here in NJ, about 14 inches of snow. January 30th  is 1 yr since sending in I-130. Waiting for Interview Now along with many others. DOS  said call back in 2 weeks. ( Feb 1)

hey Wayne, where abouts in NJ?

Bea and I were just talking about maybe having her and Elizabeth met me in NYC when I come over and and spending the night there so we can tour NYC and Chinatown the next day.

And congrats on a quick.. (yeah sure!! try holding your breath for that long.:lol: ) time line here's hoping youget your interview in feb..

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth

Hi all,

Well, as of Jan 23. Kim will be here 2 years

Everything is wonderful

How is everyone doing?

Being member #4, I think it would be safe to say that you should be on the lists of "Marks" as Omark. The "O" standing for "Original!"....... :greenblob:

Happy to hear all is going well after 2 years. May there be many more years of happiness to you to come!

Fine here in NJ, about 14 inches of snow. January 30th  is 1 yr since sending in I-130. Waiting for Interview Now along with many others. DOS  said call back in 2 weeks. ( Feb 1)

hey Wayne, where abouts in NJ?

Bea and I were just talking about maybe having her and Elizabeth met me in NYC when I come over and and spending the night there so we can tour NYC and Chinatown the next day.

And congrats on a quick.. (yeah sure!! try holding your breath for that long.:greenblob: ) time line here's hoping youget your interview in feb..

I am in Trenton about a 40 minute Train Ride from NY.. As for a Febuary Interview, I think a Febuary interview has only a slim chance of happening now. But March isnt out of the Question since the Lady in DOS said my interview wait seems to start on the Completion of our CR1 case. But you know DOS.......

alright Wayne I lived in Elizabeth and jersey city, been to trenton on the train.. loved riding those trains..:greenblob:

March isn't so far off..:greenblob: and the CR1 visa is great if get it.. less paper work after she gets there.. and we all know.. less you have to deal with the gov the better.!

Hi Donahso,

Long time!

I see PJ is still here also.

How you guys doing?

Kim and I are still yet to even have any sort of disagreement.

Even went through a full kitchen remodel, she is quite a wonderful woman

It was worth the long wait.

We are planing a trip to China about mid year.

How many more of the origingal gang still around here?