It has been a while since I have posted here. I just spent 3 weeks with my wonderful wife in Nanning and enjoyed the holidays there very much. It is good to know that more P4's are rolling out and we are still waiting for ours too. We are in the late September batch of returned P3's. We wanted to wait till interview to be together as my wife doesn't like to spend too much money. (I am sure most of you can relate.) The problem was that we had not been together since May and I just couldn't stand to be apart on our one year wedding anniversary, so I made the trip. We were both glad it worked out this way. I took all of the I-134 info to her along with a lot of pics and other supporting documentation for the interview. We even made the video of us talking to each other while I was there so I can now transfer to good old VHS tape for our GZ friends, if they decide they want to see it. Now we are just hoping for an interview in February or March, and maybe we will be lucky and they won't throw us any curves. I think all of the bases are covered, but as you know, there is no way to know for sure. And yes, I am going back for the interview. It does cost a lot to make so many trips but I look at it as a good excuse to go see the love of my life, which is the most important thing. Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that we are still here and waiting. Good luck to all who are still waiting for interview. May we all meet in Guangzhou soon.

Chuck

ARen't the women (especially our fiances) in Nanning so special? I can understand your wanting to get there now, and at the interview time. It might be costly, but well worth it. I haven't seen Leigh since July and I'm dying! But in 9 days, I leave for Guangzhou! She has her interview on the 14th. We have our fingers crossed (toes and everything else).

Mark

Good to hear from you, and glad you had a wonderful trip. I have been lucky enough to travel several times to my beautiful wife... but in exchange, I dont get to do much here... as thats where my moola is heading.. oh well. Definately worth it...

Mark, good luck to you both in the interview.. I will be praying for success!!

:(

Hey Mark,

It must be that all the Shupings are wonderful, right? We know ours are. Actually, my laopo has 4 sisters and all of their names start with Shu.... Her sisters call her Ah Ping and she calls her sisters Ah .... But to everyone else she is Shuping. All I can say is that she is the most wonderful woman I have ever known and I know that I am a very lucky man. Good luck on a quick interview date Mark and maybe we will be in GZ close to the same time. I am expecting to find out when her interview is most any time. I know the name checks have been complete for a while now and she is in que waiting for interview. Hopefully soon!!!

Chuck