Jun's Interview

Hello All,

As I've posted before, Jun's interview is on January 21st, and due to still being at my new job for under 90 days, I'll be ineligable for vacation until February 1st. So, I won't be attending. :P

Also, Jun doesn't know anyone in Guangzhou and will be going alone. I know some of you have interviews around that time and/or visiting your loved ones who live there.

If anyone would be so kind as to offer to meet Jun there so she would have some people to talk to and some support, we would greatly appreciate it.

You can email me at jeikun@verizon.net

thank you!!!!

- Jason

My wife will be arriving in Guangzhou the evening of the 19th, perhaps a day or two sooner. I'm sure she would be very happy to meet Jun as she will be there stag until I arrive late on the 21st. She could possibly be going to visit a friend in Guangdong or Shenzhen after her hospital exam, it's undecided as yet. I'll mention it to her this evening.

I'll email you later tonight after I talk with her and she and Jun can email each other.

Have her check out the timeline on 001. Interview in Jan. is packed. I am sure she can find someone. If not, ask her to attent the chatting room, few girls there are based in GZ, they are more than happy to help her I am sure.

Actually, she's already doing that :blink: I'm just trying to help out here too.

Have her check out the timeline on 001. Interview in Jan. is packed. I am sure she can find someone. If not, ask her to attent the chatting room, few girls there are based in GZ, they are more than happy to help her I am sure.

Actually, she's already doing that :D I'm just trying to help out here too.

We already know you will be agreat husband. B)