P4 received yesterday. Jan 21st interview.

I was in shock for a day before I could post.

I can honestly say good timing...

My Chinese visa is about to run out at the end of Feb.

:wub: :D :P

A bit confused and have a question.

They included

DS-156 English and Chinese

DS-157 English and Chinese

Then another set of

DS-156 English and Chinese

DS-157 English and Chinese

making a total of 8 to fill out???

On the checklist it states 2 forms must be filled out or do they mean 1 set of English and 1 set of Chinese making 2??

Seems rather redundant??

Congratulations! We filled however many forms we received. I don't specifically remember but I think we did one of each in Chinese and English. You can always fill out one set and photocopy them and then she can sign them. I'd err on the side of safety and send back as many as you received, it does seem like you received one too many set.

Are you taking the train to GZ or flying? My wife is in Guilin and just got some plane tickets to GZ, 5 tickets in all. Supposedly she got the last two tickets to Guilin for the 28th. They're selling out fast because of the spring festival.

Congratulations John and Quanhua.

I tend to agree with 'Jeikun' that it would be best to filll out all the forms. It certainly can't hurt, and it is not that much extra effort. That way, you are safe.

Best of luck. Maybe we will see you there if you arrive a litle early. We wil be leaving GZ on the 20th.

-jim and Ning

Allright I Guess I will see You in Guangzho. I will be leaving Hawaii on the 17th Linmeis interview is also on the 21st. Best of luck and will see you there. Jasons Fiancee Jun is also on the 21st. I am confident all will get the white slips and the visa. Its got to be a GREAT DAY :rolleyes:

Konajim

Congratulations! We filled however many forms we received. I don't specifically remember but I think we did one of each in Chinese and English. You can always fill out one set and photocopy them and then she can sign them. I'd err on the side of safety and send back as many as you received, it does seem like you received one too many set.

Are you taking the train to GZ or flying? My wife is in Guilin and just got some plane tickets to GZ, 5 tickets in all. Supposedly she got the last two tickets to Guilin for the 28th. They're selling out fast because of the spring festival.

thanks for the replies everyone

It seems like they sent us an extra set. We will fill out 1 in english and 1 chinese than photocopy without a signature.

We love the train however if things are full (most likely) We will choose the highly comfy sleeper bus...(NOT).

Our interview is Friday so I guess we will be staying the weekend until Monday afternoon??