P4 Flood - Things Are Picking Up At GUZ?

Maybe because my wife finally received her packet 4 and interview date last week. We have only been waiting since April 2004 for packet 4. The last time that I talk to DOS in late November, they told me that December interview dates were full and they were starting to fill in January. So anything is possible at this point in time since no one here in the US or in China can tell us what is going on. Good luck on your visa. :-)

Maybe because my wife finally received her packet 4 and interview date last week. We have only been waiting since April 2004 for packet 4. The last time that I talk to DOS in late November, they told me that December interview dates were full and they were starting to fill in January. So anything is possible at this point in time since no one here in the US or in China can tell us what is going on. Good luck on your visa. :-)

T & X,

Did you return P3 in April or did you start the visa process in April? You did indeed have a long wait if you returned P3 in April. If you have a January interview, I would be interested in knowing your timeline for P3, P4, and interview date. I keep a list tracking these dates, which I occasionally post for everyone's benefit.

To enter timeline:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....ae3a51ad5465b2f